Cp1e timer and loop

nash390

Hi everyone, i bought CP1E-10DR-A a couple of weeks, im new on this kind of field and looking for a helping hand to accomplish my project using this plc. I want to run a 2 motors alternatively with 30minutes interval during day time and 3 motors all night long, currently i know how to use input and output but naive on using timer, i'm having a hard time finding an example on how loop and use the timer. thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am brand new to this stuff and have no clue what to do. I was asked to write a program to run a pulse signal and solenoids on an...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a problem with omron sysmac cp1e controller delayed start. The controller has been working on the punch press since 2016. Recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Sir, I'm doing a scaling test of 0-10v in CP1W-MAD11 with Omron CPU - CP1E E30DRA,But I'm unable to configure the I/O Table & Unit Setup...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to connect my CP1E-NA20DR-A with hyperterminal and get data from hyperterminal to the PLC. I used RXD instruction to store the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to communicate omron CP1E PLC with SCADA to get the status of the machine. There is no etherent port available but an empty expansion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom