Customer ethics?

When I read this (as a customer type), I see your bid as an orange among a group of apples. I may like what you propose, but I can't award a contract unless I have documentation showing my bids are truly competitive. I may very well want to award you the contract, but I can't. I have to get re-bids. Now, personally, I would have contacted you to let you know in advance before I asked everyone to base their quotes on the additional items you offered, but asking for a re-bid has got to happen. I have no choice.

On a another note, I never share quotes or prices with other vendors.

Some times you do have to look at both sides of the fence. OP I would contact them and ask them whats going on. But if they are buying into Obamas plan, you might be SOL sad to say. Funny how time consuming it is to Build up a good customer relationship and so easy to destroy it

---------------
Dan Wiebe

Last edited: