cutler hammerd100

davinch

D
Thanx to btalbot,tomjenkins and sid for responding. Please let me take this one step at a time as i am a novice. I have the toshiba expdd software loaded and i have the cutler hammer rs232 adapter. But first things first. I have opened a ladder diagram blank and written an x000 input with a y000 output do i then need to write the end instruction. I have gone to the next line an put an end in but when i hit f10 to accept i get a (005) inactive key response. I have no clue as where to go from here. I know you guys are busy and if you dont have the time to respond perhaps you could point me to a reference that would get me started. If i could just get going with the instructions for a simple one line program get it accepted and saved and then get it to the plc to run i can get the rest by myself. Thanx again
Dave
Hey btalbot although i now live in western pa i was born and raised in trenton!

Th Cutler HAmmer manual isn't bad, and it includes the basic instructions. I suggest you go to it irst, and then get your local Cutler Hammer distributor to give you about an hour of assistance.

I for my sins have to occasionally program Toshiba plc’s
And the PDD software is extremely clunky.

To say it is for programming logic, the logic of the software defies logic.

What I think you are missing is shift/F10 (to save)

The two figures you see at the bottom of the screen are all F Keys
The bottom figure is the normal F key and the one above is the Shift/F key

So to save new logic it is F10 then Shift F10