Danfoss VLT Aquadrive RS-485 problem

Martindag

Hey guys,

I got a PLC XBC-DR64H from LS i had a 32 points and switched for a 64 points.
When i did my startup in my ladder im sending a start ControlWord and a Speed via Modbus RTU to this Danfoss VLT Drive but the drive wont start.

Look at my printscreen for my Modbus block config

VFD Setting are:

FC485
TIMEOUT: 60SEC
MODBUS RTU
ADR: 2
9600 BAUDS
NO PARITY
10MS
MAX 5000MS

(My other drive is the same but Adr: 1

For some reason when im starting this batching system
i put how much liquid i need and start the batching
my PLC try starting my drive vis modbus RTU it send
a MOV function block in Hexa like 64
and a other MOV at full speed saying 10000

but for some reason my Danfoss dont want to move at all

I had a new XBC-DR32H like my old one and downloaded the original program on it and still the same damn problem.

Any advice would be the welcome !

My P2P channel was disable, thats why i couldnt Read or write. When i switched the program the P2P disabled.

Noob mistake ! :D