Danfoss VLT FC302 back to default factory settings using keypad

robbo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Sorry to ask guys. I am workign away from home at the moment overseas and have a time difference to my supplier.

Anyone know where the setting is to initialise the drive back to the standard factory settings using the keypad?

I have 3 drives running nicely over ethernet to controllogix but my client wanted a 4th, and has given me a second hand drive that I cant get the the last part to work, and I figure its a setting in there somewhere different to my 3 other brad new drives I programmed from scratch.

Tah :unsure:

The parameter is 1422 under group 14 (special functions) and needs to be changed from (0) to (2) then the power needs to be cycled.

This is the next series of drives and parameter 14-22 doesnt exist in these.

I found plenty of google references to '3 finger reset' for Danfoss FC 302 drives but couldnt find any info on which 3 buttons need pressing.

Here is the procedure :

- With the drive powered off to begin with, press and hold Status, Main Menu, and OK.

- Power up the drive, and let go of the 3 buttons when you hear the 'click'. The display will go off and on again, and A80 will be on the display then.

Thats all (y)

This is the next series of drives and parameter 14-22 doesnt exist in these.

I found plenty of google references to '3 finger reset' for Danfoss FC 302 drives but couldnt find any info on which 3 buttons need pressing.

Here is the procedure :

- With the drive powered off to begin with, press and hold Status, Main Menu, and OK.

- Power up the drive, and let go of the 3 buttons when you hear the 'click'. The display will go off and on again, and A80 will be on the display then.

Thats all (y)
Help ! How to change password fc102 ?