DDE/OPC configuration and ML1400

plaurent

I've got an AB ML1400, and use the CPR9 SR2 release of RSLinx Classic to configure the DDE/OPC topic for the PLC.

Although I have 16 inputs configured on the PLC (I:0/0 through I:0/15), I can only see I:0/0 through I:0/7 within RSView's (CPR7) tag editor, and ditto with external OPC software as well (so it doesn't appear to be just an RSView issue).

Anyone able to shed some light on this issue?

Many thanks in advance for your time.

I:0.0 thru I:0.7 are the inputs on the base unit. But those aren't bit addresses they are words. I:0.0/0 thru I:0.0/15 are the first 16 digital inputs.

Similar Topics

Hey Friends. I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends; I copy the link of Tag value and paste it as a link in Excel but Cell shows #REF The images are attached where i am wrong...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am gonna use Rslinx classic 3.9 to copy DDE/OPC tags' link from CompactLogix CPU to Excel through Ethernet/IP but It does not show any of...
Replies
Views
HI, I created a RSLINX OPC/DDE topic and then copied the link in to excel and I'm getting a #REF Error in the cells rather than the data, anyone...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I set up a DDE/OPC connection to read data into an excel sheet about a month ago. It was working fine until yesterday when I noticed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom