DDE/OPC link from RSView32 not working correctly with Logix5000

Hi Guys,

Some of my tags are not updating in RSView32. If I shut down RSView and run it again they update only once. I suspect the problem is related to the DDE items are not listed as being serviced in RSLinx under Active Topics/Items. If I restart it different tags appear and dissapear in no apparent pattern.

Has anyone experienced this? I suppose I should leave Hardware and Software revs:

RSLogix5000 V15.01 .00 CPU 5561 Firmware
RSLinx Gateway 2.43.01.23
RSView32 V7.20.00

Similar Topics

Dear Friends; I copy the link of Tag value and paste it as a link in Excel but Cell shows #REF The images are attached where i am wrong...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been doing MS Excel worksheets collecting data from ML1400 via RSLinx OPC / DDE Topic. I have made it work but when I am doing new...
Replies
Views
I am trying to get some data from my SLC 500 PLC to excel. I have RSlinx classic single node running. I tried the edit> copy DDE/OPC link (for...
Replies
Views
Hey Friends. I am currently trying to write approximately 700 tags from FtView13 to an Logix Emulate 5000. I am using rslinx DDE/OPC to create an...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am gonna use Rslinx classic 3.9 to copy DDE/OPC tags' link from CompactLogix CPU to Excel through Ethernet/IP but It does not show any of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom