DeviceNet Block (Compact)

abwiz

Does anyone know of a compact (high density) DeviceNet box that I can use on the end of a robot arm? I would mount the box on the End Of Arm Tooling and wire all sensors to here. Then I will just have the communication cable to worry about for cable managment. I would need like 12-16 I/O. Any thoughts would be great.

Thanks for the response. I have used those before. They don't exactly comply with the compact and high density requirement. I need something alot smaller to carry on the end of a robot. This what I am having a hard time finding.

The Allen-Bradley CompactBlock and CompactBlock LDX are about as small as I've seen. Any smaller and you're going into some really small sensor wire connectors.

Small and compact use AB Compact blocks like Ken said. I am doing another startup tomorrow on 2 ABB with wireless end effector I/O. I went with Pheonix Contact. The only wire management we has to do was 24 vdc for power. 1 (2) pair cable for power. 2 hots 2 0VDC this covers me for a single wire break. If you have base I/O existing this is a nice add-in