Din Rail Mounted Instrumentation Amps and/or Filters

Hi all,

Just a quick question,

Has anyone ever worked with a DIN Rail adjustable RC filter or an instrumentation amplifier with a built in filter for filtering noise on a 0-10 Volt signal?? I have searched the net and found an adjustable filter by Kemco, and an instrumtation amplifier without a filter by Encore Electronics. I was just wondering if anyone has used either such devices before and who was the manufacter.

Thanks,

Andrew Evenson

Almost any signal conditioner/isolator has filtering capabiities, but the filtering is usually fixed and geared to 50/60 Hz noise. What is the specific need?

Here's why I'mooking for a filter or Inst. Amplifier

Hi Tom,

What I have is a 0-10V dc input to a analog input card. The signal to the card comes from a single-ended amplifier, whose input is in the nano amp signal range. I believe I am picking up noise on the input to the amplifier, and want to try an instrumentation amp or a filter to reduce the noise. I can't determine the frequencies in the noise pattern, so an adjustable filter would be nice. I am going to try play with building my own RC network tommorrow, but was just trying to see if anyone has ever used one before. I dont really want to use an isolator, because I dont want to induce a lag in the signal.

Hope this was a good enough explination. Thank you for your response Tom.

Andrew