DIN rail mounted momentary push button?

Dan if you find anything from AB let me know. I have a customer that is die hard AB meatball guy. If it doesn't have a meatball you can't use it. I have been using AB 22mm single button enclosures mounted in a panel. Not very pretty, but it works

I have used the 800F-BX.. base mount contact blocks that mount directly to the back pan (not DIN rail though) and then mount an operator on a simple C bracket above it. Can't use it for pulling style operators, but I've done it with the selectors, PBs and toggle operators, usually as a reset inside of the panel. Last one I did, I used a short piece of Panduit as the way to hold the operator, just screwed the base mount contact block right through the panduit base.

http://epub1.rockwellautomation.com/images/web-proof-small/GL/1571330.jpg

Nice layout. What software do you use to make your layout drawings?

Thanks!

I use AutoCAD and I draw most everything I build in 3D. I learned 2D AutoCAD years ago, and 3D was a natural extension. I'm planning on learning full blown parametric modeling next. I really want to start using SolidWorks.

-rpoet