Easy Builder Pro

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I converted a Maple Systems EB5000 Project from a discontinued screen into a EB8000 Program and from there to a EB-Pro I have a MT8012iE screen and my problem is the MT8012iE has a resolution of 1024 x 600 I am told and it is not listed in the Model types selectable in EB Pro
I have tried several of the types available but cant get the objects to fit right on the screen. I either end up with a 7" window on a 10" screen or a 12" window on a 10"
I am new to EB PRO but have been using the EB8000 for a while
While using EB8000 I know they don't show the MT8070iH I have been using but I can pick one with the same resolution and it will work.
Anyone work withe the MT8102iE with EB PRO........THANKS

I got it I had to upgrade to v.5.6 I was running v.4
Hope this helps someone else someday