Easy Builder Pro Question

PLC Pie Guy

Hey All.
Im using Easybuilder pro. Im familiar with using the enable/disable function of the security tab on an object to use visibility. Im wondering how to set visibility to a group of objects.

Im not seeing this, is it possible or do I have to apply the visibility to each component of the group?

Thanks

Hi,

Not sure what version you are using, but the latest allows you to select multiple objects, right-click, then select 'Security Settings'.

See attached.

Rob

EBPro_About.png EBPro_Security1.png

I'm using version 5.07.

When I group objects together and right click, security is not one of my options.

I can go to attributes and see the names of each object in the group, then there is a button in that window for settings...... oh oh and now I have figured out where to find security and therefore now know where to set enable/ disable for he group.

There you go. Just like that:beerchug: I can now set enable/disable (visibility) to the group of objects.

Thanks PLC.NET