ERROR CODE 216 using Keyence KL-N10V

ns8sradio

Hello all,
I'm new to this site. I have several Visual KV-10 16AT visual series that use the KL-N10V communications module to connect the Keyence Analog Output module. After a couple of years in storage, and powering up the system, all three machines give me the same error code, red flashing system error 216.
Also, the SD/RD led's are not flashing on the KL-N10V module as they should.
Any way I can clear this error? Thanks!
Dave

Similar Topics

Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out why these two plcs won't talk with Produced and Consumed Tags data. The...
Replies
Views
Error description: "A connection could not be established in the open process of the TCP connection." Action: •Check the operation of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom