Error code 7000 and 7036 in mitsubishi motion controller

Suhelpatel

Hi,

I am looking to solve error in mitsubishi PLC. Error code 7000 is currently active, which is for motion control. It has multiple controller in it.

I look into the software and it has one active error in servo axis one. I also don’t know how to remove this error from controller.

Is anyone here who have experience in it? Please reply as soon as possible those who have idea on it.

Thanks

Similar Topics

hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been knocking my head against the wall trying to figure out why these two plcs won't talk with Produced and Consumed Tags data. The...
Replies
Views
Error description: "A connection could not be established in the open process of the TCP connection." Action: •Check the operation of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to test Acopos multi using Automation Studio. Ready LED is green blinking, how can i know what error of Acopos on Automation...
Replies
Views
Hi I have hms-en2mb-r module . When i configure and go online the module is faulted with error code 16#0009 and addition code 16#0001. Is there...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom