EtherCAT master with TwinCAT

davidcast

Hi,

May someone could help me concerning the use of TwinCAT as an EtherCAT master? I must set this up only to verify if a slave is working properly.

Thanks a lot to anyone who can help me!

David

provided you have the proper hardware this should be automatic. and if you add the slave the ethercat device xml file that should show up in the hardware setup as well.

Similar Topics

I have an Omron NX PLC NX1p2 which Supports EtherCAT . also I have Balluff BNI00HA Ecat Block(IOlink Master). I have setup communications and...
Replies
Views
Have anyone found a solutions for this? The best thing that comes to my mind is using an ethernet hub. (yes hub, not switch) However I presume...
Replies
Views
If an IPC with Codesys runtime on it has two separate ethernet ports, is it possible to have an Ethercat master on each of them? I do not find...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I encountered a problem - I don’t know how to update the firmware on the Mitsu MR-J5-40G-N1 (ethercat) servo amplifier. My...
Replies
Views
Just curious if anyone has been down this road before? Considered using one of the anybus gateway adapters, experience with them. Master...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom