Eurotherm Drive - Runs Max Speed

Without knowing how the wires on the pot are labeled, test with an ohmmeter. The two wires that show the same resistance no matter which way you turn the knob should be connected to +10 volts and to zero. The wiper should be connected to the reference input.

and you have tried all switch (SW1/2/3/4) settings?

Can you make voltage readings with power applied but [RUN] switch open?

And you read through [Applying Power] section in section 4-10 around p. 23?

Something does not add up.

Last edited:
And everything is hooked up as in figure 4.1 in the manual, with [RUN] connected to 10V i.e. [RUN] is between 5 and 3?

Similar Topics

We are changing from an old Eurotherm drive to an AB753 and I have a few questions. Seems like the 753 has less I/O's on Port 0 in comparison to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, we have a couple of SSD 637 servo drives that need to communicate trough easyrider. On the parker website you can download easyrider...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience programming a Eurotherm 690 drive? It uses a Block type programming. Any comments, etc.
Replies
Views
I have a "Tripped Link Overvolts" fault in an A/C Motor-controller. The Manual doesn't give any suggestions on a fix. Any ideas? It is a 10 HP...
Replies
Views
Eurotherm 584S Variable frequency drive (4kW} tripped with 4kW motor( pump application ) while running at 32HZ. trip alarm was DC LINK OVER...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom