Excel. How to format data in rows automatically.

Another way is to imort it into Microsoft Access and use one of the wizards. It will pick up that there is a repeated item (the timestring) and sort it all out for you. Then you can print the reports to show whatever you want

Peter

In the long run, maybe this is the way to go.
I was thinking about using Access, but I know less about that than I know Excel.
Do you have a little more detailed instructions on how to do it ?

Similar Topics

Hi, Good Day, Is it possible to convert Historian data files into Excel Format? I am pertaining to Historian data files that are located within...
Replies
Views
Hello, When I copy the start values from a DB to an Excel sheet the format is wrong. I changed the format options in Excel but won't help. Can...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom