Experts on Schneider Electric TM2AMM6HT!

Hi thanks valuable lesson.

For the ground loop problem, i have actually received some advice before to place a isolator, something like the Pheonix Contact MINI MCR-SL-1CP-I-I (https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us?uri=pxc-oc-itemdetail:pid=2864419&library=usen&tab=1) between the field analog signals and the PLC analog inputs.

Havent tried out these before though, but I suppose the theory is the same for either active or passive signals? In other words, if say I use such an isolator for the circuit I have designed, it should be able to work?

Yes a loop isolator will work between the devices, but do you actually need it ??.. I'm not a huge fan of throwing one in "just because"..

Similar Topics

I'm trying for the first time to use this HMS-EN2SE-R to communicate very tiny ASCII comms (3 characters max) From a Logix L71 to a very dumb...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to set up a Yaskawa GA500 inverter to do multi- speed stage start up. I only want 3 stages. On run, ramp to 15HZ, wait n seconds to...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to see if there's any recommended resources for motion control education. I have an application I'm working on with a linear motor...
Replies
Views
A customer of mine has a problem. His AB PLC5 1785-L40E is faulted, and the plant is at standstill. He cannot get online to diagnose the fault...
Replies
Views
DCP – Discovery and Configuration Protocol packets are well documented, except one field "Xid". This is a 32 bit value, it looks like it has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom