EZ automation HMI ethernet problem

bwhite701

Hello all. I am a new member. I've searched the forum in the past and found answers, but I am stumped on this one.

I have an EZ automation EZ panel with a generic ethernet driver talking with an AB compactlogix processor. I actually have two of these EZ Panels talking to this one processor. My IT department required that I change all the IP addresses (new subnet) on the network. I changed all my PLC's and HMI's. One of these EZ Panels keeps reverting back to the old IP address every time I hook it back into the network.

Does anyone have any idea what would be causing this? I've called EZ Automation's support and didn't get this solved. I've tried my IT department and again, no answers.

Thank you for your help.

I have had issues with the EZ Automation panels where I made some changes to the actual HMI program (I did this with the panel online), saved it, verified it worked then went to a different screen and had all my modifications disappear. I ended up doing a full upload to the panel in order to get it to stay in the panel - I have three of these panels and only have this issue with one of them.