Factory talk view(Global objects) vs. AIO

sorenlyder

Hello.

I want to know if anybody have some experience with combining an AOI and a global object in factory talk view 7.

I have my AOI, with this tag: Counter_Module

I know that i can use #1, #2, #3 ect... to define som tags in my global object, but I am not sure how to define where to use the tags...

Example:
Counter_Module.week1
Counter_Module.week2
Counter_Module.week2

How can I link Counter_Module.week1 to #1 and so on...
Can I do it like this: #1.week1, #1.week2, #1.week3 ?

What do you say ?

Hello again.

I seem to have some problems with, the link to the PLC.
I thought I did it right, but factory talk view claims that there is no connection to the emulator.

Please se the attatched image.

Screen Shot 07-24-14 at 07.39 AM.jpg

Hello.

I want to know if anybody have some experience with combining an AOI and a global object in factory talk view 7.

I have my AOI, with this tag: Counter_Module

I know that i can use #1, #2, #3 ect... to define som tags in my global object, but I am not sure how to define where to use the tags...

Example:
Counter_Module.week1
Counter_Module.week2
Counter_Module.week2

What do you say ?

I still i confused as to how I can reffer to me AOI.
Would this work?