Factory Talk View Opening Projects Problem

termita82

Hi, everyone!.

I'm having a trouble opening the HMI projects in Factory Talk View Studio 5000 v9.0. Yesterday they opened perfectly, but today, when I try to open anyone of them (even the sample project that came with the instalation) the system shows me this message:

"factorytalk failed to open factorytalk private directory from project.....".

In the net, I've read that in v8 you solve this issue erasing two archives existing in the PrivateDirectory Folder from the project folder, but I've tried and doesnt work.

Any idea? I'm in a comissioning and I¡m quite desesperated!!.

Thank you all.

I had a problem like this on v7. And I ended up.reinsyalling factorytalk to solve the issue. Make sure you backup.your projects you want to keep first.
V9.0 is pretty new too. Maybe talk to rockwell if you.jave a tech connect contract.