Factory Talk View Site Edition Screen Sizing Issue

JohnJPhillips

Hello everyone.

I'm having a problem with opening factory talk view site edition on certain devices and having part of the screen cut off whenever I enter a new display.

Has anyone else ever had this problem?

For instance we have a menu at the bottom of a display when you enter it for a certain area that will let you navigate to other areas by hitting certain buttons. These buttons will get cut off and end up having to open another instance of FTVS to get the whole screen back.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Has it always worked like that? or is this a new problem? (ex. patch updates or new changes to your project)

If you open up one of your displays and right click on the display background, you can select "Display Settings". There are a few parameters that may be of interest but I believe you'll want to check the box for "Size to Main Window at Runtime".

Many of our display screens were developed for 1040 x 820 pixel but we are now using 1600 x 900 monitors. I'm pretty sure this is the setting that makes everything fit the whole screen.

FTViewSE Display Settings.JPG