Factory talk view studio 5

Hi

I had two doubts in using Factory talk view studio.

1. How to browse the tags from RSlogix 5000 project. Currently i am working offline so how to setup the link and browse the tags.

2. How to work with user defined faceplate (i,e) common faceplate for several object but the parameters are different.

The English word you want is "question", not "doubt".

To perform offline browsing of the RSLogix 5000 tag database in a *.ACD file, create a Shortcut just like you would for an online controller, and associate the *.ACD file with that Shortcut in RSLinx Enterprise.

It should become obvious to you why a faceplate built for a particular datatype will not work if the datatype is different.

The English word you want is "question", not "doubt".

To perform offline browsing of the RSLogix 5000 tag database in a *.ACD file, create a Shortcut just like you would for an online controller, and associate the *.ACD file with that Shortcut in RSLinx Enterprise.

It should become obvious to you why a faceplate built for a particular datatype will not work if the datatype is different.

Hi

1. I tried with the browsing existing Acd file but the offline tags i couldnt able to see still at HMI tags area.

2. For faceplates i am using the quantity and datatype are same but only i need to pass different values when clicking same objects.

for example i have 100 motors, i faceplate structure is common for all motors including datatype but the values will differ when clicking different motors, how to achieve this.