factory talk view studio

jude

I created a program loaded it into an emulator went to factory talk machine edition created a new application set up the communication set up a device short cut and copied it for the run time , every thing was fine I was able to create numeric displays and buttons on the display screen and have them work ok, the next day I went to add a button and when going to properities and clicking on tag browser the program froze and gave me a non responsive program DIBServer MFC Application error as well as tag browser not responding, I tried creating a new application and get the same problem as soon as the tag browser is clicked, any suggestions would be appreciated
Jude

Try rebooting your computer. A reboot seems to do wonders for FT SE/ME when it is acting up.

I just search the KB base and it didn't find anything with DIBServer. Can you post a screen shot of the error message?
Also, this is probably unrelated but I have been bitten in the past when using the tag browser on a dual monitor set-up and moving this window to the second monitor and then when operating on a single monitor system it would seem like FT froze when it was actually waiting for my input on the second monitor that no longer existed.

I also tried searching the knowledge base earlier and just googling it with not much luck .I left my computer in work frustrated with it, but now you mention it I was using a dual monitor the other day and last night a single monitor, I never thought about that , I go into work tonight will try that then and let you know thanks

Hi Bob O I turned on computer set it back to one screen and it worked like a charm, Thanks again for your advise
Jude