Factorytalk Multiple Channel Status Screen

matt4276

So here is my situation, I have multiple channels that can be individually programmed to be on at different times for various amounts of time. I have 12 channels. I want to be able to press any one of these 12 buttons on factorytalk corresponding to each channel, and have either a Yes or a No display on the screen if there is currently a program installed on that specific program. I have permissive bits of each channel that I can use to monitor if it is on but I'm unsure of how to actually implement it. Any ideas are greatly appreciated. Also I'm using Studio 5000 to program a Compactlogix.

Similar Topics

I have a project with 4 'stations'. Each of those stations could be doing a different recipe, but the possible list of recipes is shared...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking to control 50 identical stations from an Allen Bradley HMI using FactoryTalk View Studio ME 11.00.00. The Stations are...
Replies
Views
So, I have a FactoryTalk ME PVPlus 7 12" panel. I have 2 user groups, Technician and Operator. Technician has UserCode P (ON/Y). Operator has...
Replies
Views
In the past I have heard that ME will not allow more than one datalog model running at a time. I am being a bit hopeful in asking. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to make multiple IP setups and change them according to a variable. Example: If “Skid ID” == 10 Then PLCPath 192.168.1.3 Else if...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom