Factorytalk view SE version upgrade

christo85

Hello everybody,
My plant has a factorytalk view network distributed with 1 directory server and 5 areas .
The software is currently V9 and i want to upgrade to the latest version but is it possible to just upgrade one area ?
In the case that is not possible ,can I isolate one area from the others and do the upgrade? (we have 2 licence )
or what are my possibilities?
Thank you

Welcome!

I don't think you can upgrade just one area in an application.
May I ask is something not working in FT that you feel it needs to be upgraded? :)

I mean the hmi servers .
All work fine but each area are on different plant.
I just need to work on my plant and cant do the others and i want to work with the new Alarm and event .

Similar Topics

I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I had a question about benchmarking the Rockwell FactoryTalk View SE software. I've installed in the neighborhood of 30 different...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am having a problem with conversion from RSView32 to FT View SE Local project on version 12.00 (CPR 9 SR 12). Firstly, I have...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Adding another thread into the garbage fire of FTV .mer file conversion threads that already exist. I have an existing .mer file...
Replies
Views
i updated ver 11 with ver 12. there is a folder with many folders that contain patches. how do I apply these patches? and how do I know which ones...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom