Fail to open connection with plc

I am trying to connect plc m340 with magelis gto hmi through ethernet but hmi starts program runs but then display message " fail to open connection with plc then i open this message it shows two errors "fail to open connection with plc" and second one " configure default setting' what i do now any one explain

Similar Topics

Hi all, I need to change the hardware configuration of B&R 2005 system. I have program in flash card, in a compressed file & also in .zp format...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help? I have a panelbuilder32.PVA document that only opens in V3.80. I opened it, saved it as a .PBA file which then allowed V3.81...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant establish communication between fatek plc with an energy meter, both capable for modbus tcp, i did with modscan but fatek plc does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom