Automation Studio Fail to Open Program

Hi all,

I need to change the hardware configuration of B&R 2005 system. I have program in flash card, in a compressed file & also in .zp format. I tried to open it on Automation Studio but it fail to recognize the file, even from the extracted one.

Any one here who had tackle this sort of problem, of compact program file opening failure!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have been trying to run drive via Sysmac studio. I can ping the drive. I can see the logic bits going on/off as per command. But, drive is...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I recently stumbled with an issue about ABB VFD ACS800 connected with B&R PLC X20CP1484-1. This ABB VFD ACS800 somehow got...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel -> add object ->...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to prepare a project for the operator panel and I do it like this: New project -> I choose the appropriate panel, it seems to me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working with an IO link sensor (measuring current across motor)and need to read in and store the sensor values for 5 seconds, then...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom