[Feedback Req.] PDF guide on reducing cost for customers

rmhildeb

Hi guys,

Wondering if I can have your honest (and brutal) feedback on a PDF guide I'm creating for my customers. The intent of it is to help (our) customers navigate how to effectively define requirements, quantify risk, and run the project such that there are minimal hickups on the software side (for example, what questions do you ask operations to make sure you're not going to be surprised later with requests to change the software)

Would really appreciate your feedback on whether I've missed anything (or if parts are redundant etc etc)

http://www.plantclarity.com/reducing-cost-in-your-next-automation-project-2/

Ryan

Similar Topics

It's been a long time since I've had to think of P&ID tag nomenclature myself (and not gone along with some scheme devised by someone else). I've...
Replies
Views
The PMTR has a timeout parameter for run feedback during a start, but once the motor has been running for a while and loses that run feedback (to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, One of the Kinetix 5500 in a machine is getting a Feedback Device Failure, subcode 66: INTERNAL RESOURCE ACCESS ERROR. Studio 5000 V.34...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to understand a couple of things with a feedback signals that are used in a SRP/CS that I'm working with. Quick disclaimer: I'm...
Replies
Views
I swear I post this yesterday but can't find it. Don't see any notification about the post removal either. Maybe my memory is malfunctioning...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom