Ferrule Crimpers

ArikBY said:
barneydog123 said:
I just use wire cutters, they do a great job :ROFLMAO:

That what you think.

Sorry to tell you, to crimp a ferrules with out the right tool its irresponsible and unprofessional, the wire might get loss and create lot of problems.
The wire might slip out from the terminal or loss contact, heat the contact point and burn the component.
This tools made for important reason.

1)Ferrules are a pain in the butt.
2)Wire cutters do an excellent job of removing that pain.

I think that is what barneydog was kidding about.

🍺

Atlascycle said:
Has anyone tried the Altech E110.000 Crimpers?

I believe they are the same as these. Cat. No. 1100.0 by Conta-Clip. They have a nice smooth ratchet to them, you do not have to squeeze the pee out of them to crimp, and they fit a wide range of sizes. We have several guys here that have used them for years with no problems or failures.

Greenle have something very similar to Altech.(Also some other nice tools).

It look OK but seems to be too havey.
BTW any one know a web site where I can buy Greenle products on-line?

Not sure about online but there is a distributor in Israel
Petach Tikva
A.U. Shay Ltd, ph 03 - 9233601, fx 03 - 9234601