Finding Unused Tags

cdwilliams496

All,

I am going through an existing HMI program that has about 900 tags. I am pretty sure there are multiple tag names referencing the same tag location in the program as well as a lot of unused tags. Is there any what to click on a tag and find out if it is being used on an existing HMI screen (somewhat how you could do a cross-reference in Logix Designer).

Thanks,

Davis

jstolaruk - Thanks for the advice......I never noticed it had a "FIND" utility until you said it exist and I went back looking for it. Thanks for the help.

Similar Topics

I am using Proficy Machine Edition 6.5 for a PLC. In a ladder logic program, I need to assign a register to a timer value. But, how do I find...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm in the process of upgrading a PanelView1200 HMI program to be developed in FactroyTalk View Studio. The filetype for PanelView 1200...
Replies
Views
Hey all, pretty new to PLC and got a question regarding finding the MSB or the last non-zero bit in a SINT array in studio5000... I am reading...
Replies
Views
Having an issue connecting to my Micro820 PLC. I don't have an IP Explorer and I know its MAC Address is 5C:88:16:D8:E6:65. I'm connected to the...
Replies
Views
I have reached a dead end trying to find an EDS file. Manufacturer says to contact third party tech support. Clueless. RSLINX can see it, just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom