flash programming of controller

jcp

Hi friends
i have some problems of control net. in our configration the two chanel A and B are used now both are down. and the machine tripped at communication failure. please guide me how i install rsnetwork? if any have documents in which step by step configration explained i appriciate and very thankful.
Secondly what steps are taken for flash programming in controller and what steps are taken before download the software in controller? 1756-L55
thanks.
If any one have complete step by step installtion procedure plz send link i am very thankful to you.
thanks

Need more information...

Is this an existing system that has been running and is now down? Is this just a ControlNet communications problem? Did you change anything? Are you trying to replace hardware that you suspect has failed?

Hi thanks for reply
Dear sir
i just want to learn how the system configure and how the controller flash programming do and steps to do that fullfill steps. no hardware change same controlnet is there how i use rsnetwork to restore? and if i want to change the version of software mean exisisting software is in rslogix version 10 and now i want to use version 16 the controller supports version 16 also but need to upgrade the flash programming. thats why i want to know what steps are taken to configure that?
thanks? if step by step any documentation is available please send me a link.
thanks

A very good document to have to learn ControlNet with ControlLogix is Publication CNET-UM001, "ControlNet Modules in Logix 5000 Control Systems".

Download it from literature.rockwellautomation.com

Use the Online Help in RSNetworx for ControlNet and in the ControlFlash utility to learn how to use those software packages.