Free HMI software for those that don't have big bucks!

fredz0003

My brother recently bought a KEP HMI for a small project, he asked me to check out the software which is called EasyBuilder 8000 http://www.kep.com/downloads/index.html, I made a simple screen at work and connected to compactlogix, I was up and running in about a hour or so, I am not an HMI guru, but exporting/importing tags was a pretty straighforward process. I also tested at home with rslogix 500, using df1 and virtual ports. Anyways I thought I could share it with you folks since is free. Enjoy (y)

Similar Topics

Hello, i have a data historian system it is a GE proficy historian. i need an application that can be used to display the data in a HMI format. i...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of creating some controls to be used with the DF1Comm open source project that works with SLC's and MicroLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone know of a free PC based HMI Software? I've searched the web and all I can find are demos with restrictions.
Replies
Views
Have a GE IC200CPU002 running a alarm monitoring program All of them are inputs except for the alarm sounder Looking for a free HMI which would...
Replies
Views
The C-More remote HMI app on APP Store, Google Play and Amazon is now available free. The nominal charge has now been removed...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom