Ge series six

kaiyuen

in the GE SERIES SIX PROGRAMMING MANUAL

mentioned that there is the commmnication port setting "F3 - COMM SET UP" in the choice of EXPANDED FUNCTIONS.

when I execute the program and choose EXPANDED FUNCTIONS, I got no choice of "F3."

why if possible.

What version of Logicmaster 6? Is it LM6 serial or the version that requires the WSI board? What do you see when you select F7? I can see F1, F2, F3, F4, F8 defined when I have chosen Basic, Advanced, Extended, and Expanded function sets from the Scratchpad menu. When I choose Expanded 2 function set, it adds definitions for F5 and F6.

This is with LM6 serial v4.04

Similar Topics

Dear all, I'm trying to upload ladder logic from an obsolete PLC manufactured about 30 years ago. It's GE Fanuc Programmable Controller...
Replies
Views
Replaced ASCII/BASIC module but can't get reloaded.
Replies
Views
My company is doing a Reauto project that is replacing our GE Series Six with ControlLogix. I am glad to get the new PLCs but it will take 5 years...
Replies
Views
i am installing a new PLC system using Allen Bradley Comapct logix. there is an existing GE Series Six ASCII BASIC PLC and we are requested to...
Replies
Views
Now that you've stopped laughing, I need to get hold of a copy of Logicmaster 3. I have a Workmaster computer with the Logicmaster 6 for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom