Series Six Map Card Interface

conradstone

Lifetime Supporting Member
My company is doing a Reauto project that is replacing our GE Series Six with ControlLogix. I am glad to get the new PLCs but it will take 5 years to complete. Does anyone know of a product for to get info off my Series Six through the Map Card and then to my ControlLogix. I am using Kepserver and OPC systems now to move data across multiple IOCCM cards. I need faster speeds and more bandwidth. I also have a couple of RedLion units to. Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I'm trying to upload ladder logic from an obsolete PLC manufactured about 30 years ago. It's GE Fanuc Programmable Controller...
Replies
Views
Replaced ASCII/BASIC module but can't get reloaded.
Replies
Views
in the GE SERIES SIX PROGRAMMING MANUAL mentioned that there is the commmnication port setting "F3 - COMM SET UP" in the choice of EXPANDED...
Replies
Views
i am installing a new PLC system using Allen Bradley Comapct logix. there is an existing GE Series Six ASCII BASIC PLC and we are requested to...
Replies
Views
Now that you've stopped laughing, I need to get hold of a copy of Logicmaster 3. I have a Workmaster computer with the Logicmaster 6 for the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom