Generic Cadd *.gcd to *.dwg

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know of a utility that can import DOS based Generic Cadd files (early 1990s) to Autocad *.dwg?

The only route I can find is purchase a windows based Generic Cadd program open the *.gcd files and export as *.dxf, then import into Autocad.

I have one of my last Siemens S5 to Contrologix to do, and the original S5 PLC drawings are all in Generic Cadd and the PC that had Generic Cadd program has long been retired.

Ian

Similar Topics

Not sure if this is even possible but I have an micro 1400 that I would like to connect to HMI. I am using rs232 from PLC to (RS232/ttl converter)...
Replies
Views
I know, there's tons of resources out there on how to setup generic ethernet devices but I just cannot figure this out, I'm not sure what I'm...
Replies
Views
Hello Team, I am working on a project utilizing the new implicit communication with the 208-L50E-***** (specifically a 28QWB). this is a two...
Replies
Views
Hello, We are having trouble setting up a generic ethernet module for a Yaskawa GA80U4168 drive in RSLogix 5000 Version 20.01. All of the...
Replies
Views
Do you have a recommendation for a low count IO system that you would stand behind for a remote site? It 1.5 hours drive time to the site. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom