Getting timer value from HMI to PLC

Directorone

Hello All,

I am fairly new to the Mitsubishi software and I ran through the tutorial and pretty much have my entire program written except for one part. I have an FX3U-32MR/DS and I am trying to get a value from my GT1055 for the timer and another for the counter. Can someone point me in the right direction for this?

I don't know if this is correct, but I have one text field on my HMI addressed DO and another D1 so for timer 1 I put T1 D0 and timer 2 I put T2 D1. All help is greatly appreciated.

Yes this is correct but remember that D0-255 are not retentative by default 255-512 are or you can set the range in GX developer to what you want, remember that the timer is 100ms so typing in 10 will give you 1 second but on some HMI's you can scale the value so entering 1 multiplies it by 10 then downloads it to the plc