Grounding Between Cabinets

Could l suggest, read the regulations, install to it, hah prestoo no issuie

The NEC code book is hard to interpret for someone who has not been taught the code such as in an electrical apprentice's course. This is a question of wiring practices more than a controls question. I am a Master Electrician and what I stated earlier is true both control cabinets should already be bonded to the grounding system via there equipment grounds that are run with the feeder circuit. Provided it was installed correctly. If one of the cabinets were installed without an equipment ground and you run a ground wire between the two cabinets, and one of the power conductors short to the cabinet without an equipment ground then all that fault current will take the path of the small ground wire between the two cabinets. This fault current can become very large very fast and melt down the ground wire. So I guess in a nutshell, check that both cabinets have an equipment grounding conductor from the feeder circuit bonded to them and you are covered. No need to pull a ground between the two cabinets.

As a few have pointed out, the cabinet supplies should aready have a earthing conductor.
The OP's 'link' between the 2 cabinets is comms & 24vdc.
IMHO, there is no need to run a 'grounding' conductor... If one is run, then I think it is a 'bonding' conductor, again IMHO