HART modem

Go with Mactek. We've tried the procoms to save a few bucks and they all needed up in the waste bin and ended up buying the macteks anyways. You'll lose that $150 in wasted time trying to get the procom connected.

I love my serial Viator. +1 for the MacTek
I do however like my hart software from ProComSol lol

Microflx is the best. Way better than the macktek. The thing is bulletproof. Had a helper drop it in a tank containment and it still works.

I use the Microflex Hart Modem too. It has always worked for me. They also make a USB to RS-485 Converter too that I have had really good luck with.

We wanted bluetooth to use for an android app com tool and just bought 2 Mactek Bluetooth modems after reading this, got them a little cheaper here: https://teknikol.com/

We will probably try the USB microflx as it is cheaper and people say it lasts.