Help!Online add two racks in Controlnet

wilsonzhu

Hi All,

I have three rack3 I/O in controlnet and plants is running, for some reason, I need add additional two rack2 into controlnet online(no shut the plant down), How can I do this.Thanks a lot!

Actually when the plant is down, I temperily connect 5 racks by controlnet, and shceduled the network,then remove the terminator to 3 rack2,and plant is started up after that. after another two rack2 I/O wiring is finished, I want to remove the resistor to the fifth rack.and let prossor connection conncet five racks by controlnet, Will it work? Thanks.
You can't schedule a connection if the processor is in run.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. Is the PLC CJ1M CPU13 capable of online editing? Or only downloads that will stop the PLC? Thank you.
Replies
Views
Hi I have a machine that has 1500 cpu program is v15:1 I have the program from the Oem and the tia portal software v15.1 ? I have set the laptop...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I'm a pretty green PLC tech and I need help logging on to some SLC 5/04 PLCs. I have a 1747-UIC and 1747-CP3 cables and I'm using...
Replies
Views
I have issue with going online with Studio 5000. I tried to open the communication path, but I get this message in Who Active I can't do...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I’m trying to get online with a local lift station L32E compact Logix processor to pull the program as the local municipality cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom