Help with Omron CS1G-CPU42H program upgrade

rguimond

Lifetime Supporting Member
Equipment manufacturer sent an upgraded program file, but I cannot open it with my version of CX-Programmer (Version 6.11). It says I have to install CPS file CPS_CS1G-CPU42H_Ver4_0.xml

Can anyone provide the file?

More than likely, you'll need a newer version of CX Programmer. I'm currently running version 9.34. Version 6.11 is very old.

Contact your local Omron distributor. They may even drop in to help you with your OEM upgrade.

Similar Topics

I have a little project and need some ideas... here's what I need to do: *I have 5 push buttons and 5 lights independent from the push buttons...
Replies
Views
We have an omron CJ2M-CPU12 PLC that we are having issues with an AD04U analog card. it is connected to a K type thermocouple sensor. The card is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, While i am not new to omron, i'm totally new to the analog part and lost. i have a CJ2M cpu 33. then there are 4 i/o cards card 5 is a...
Replies
Views
I have a question about SET instruction in Cx-programmer. When condition goes true it is supposed to give value 1. But, my controller is giving 0...
Replies
Views
Our small company ran into a huge problem... the battery in our Aqueous wash PLC exploded, and destroyed the PLC and Program along with it. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom