Hmi omron ns15-tx01b-v2

thiba007

DEAR ALL,

COULD ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS OMRON HMI THAT BEEN INSTALL TO A MACHINE.I COULDN'T SEE ALARM HISTORY. ONCE ONE ALARM RESET ITS AUTOMATIC DISPEAR FROM THE MAIN ALARM LIST. IS THERE ANY SETTING NEED TO BE DONE SO THAT THE OLD ALARM STILL WILL APPEAR ON THE ALARM LIST.:cry:

You need to set up an alarm history page in the HMI. The standard alarm page is usually set up to allow the alarms to disappear when reset. That is why there is an alarm history page.

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, Could anyone explain the how does Omron HMI address setting (like pushbutton, data record, data insert) will be writen in Omron...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron CQM1H-CPU21 and a NS8-TV00B-V1, I have followed the manufacturer's spec on how to set this up and all I got is the HMI is trying...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I'm new to this type of HMI and I have a couple of questions. 1) I'm creating a screen with text on it and base font is "DFNB-EN"...
Replies
Views
Hello folks, Hope everyone is doing fine. I got an OMRON NS10-TVOOB-V2 hmi screen last day and planning to use it with Micrologix 1500. 1. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom