How can i custom my simulator animation?

muddamy

Hi, i have a problems how to customize simulation or animation for my PLC programs. The programs is done. But, how can i integrate the PLC programs with the Animation. Btw, im now doing in RAPID GRAVITY FILTER project. Someone please HELP ME to solve my problems... THANX!!!:geek:

Just a little more info needed.
What PLC do do have?
What software (list all) do you have? ( programming, HMI,SCADA,write your own)

You can't possibly expect any help with that tiny bit of information you gave us...

• What PLC are you using?
  • What animation program are you using?
  • How do you plan to communicate between the PLC and the HMI?
  • Anything else relevant we might need...

Thank you for the reply! Ok. Now im doing my final year project. So, everything is in the simulator. Im using Logixpro software. I dont have any animation software. And my project is about to clean up the filtering bed at the rapid gravity filter. Please help me to solve this problems. PLZZZZZZZZ.. Thankx again!

yes. I already have the simulation. But its limited to the simulation given. How do i customize it? I want to create the simulation according to my projects...

yes. I already have the simulation. But its limited to the simulation given. How do i customize it? I want to create the simulation according to my projects...

Don't know I have never used the software. Give them a call.

ok. thank you. i will ask them now. but, if anyone have any ideas, please advice me what should i do to solve this problems. Than you very much for the help! :)

ok. thank you. i will ask them now. but, if anyone have any ideas, please advice me what should i do to solve this problems. Than you very much for the help! :)

You also might try asking your instructor ( teacher). Just a thought.

I already ask him about my problems, but, he said that i should do more research and googling to find the solution for my problems. So, i really need the solutions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me.... ='(

I already ask him about my problems, but, he said that i should do more research and googling to find the solution for my problems. So, i really need the solutions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me.... ='(

I think you are not listening to your instructor. Amazing. You pay all that tuition to learn and you do not want to do the work.

If your instructor said to google on it maybe you should listen to him. Why you may even find the answer there.

You give us nearly no info to work with and expect us to have crystal balls or something to figure out to start with what you are trying to do THEN why you are having problems.

Dan Bentler

i'm sorry.. i'm noobs in this field. I already try to google it. But, i can't find. Then i try to ask here if someone can help me.

What kind of info that you want to know?

I was doing "rapid gravity filter" projects.I'm using Logixpro 500 software. So, the backwashing procedure is done by PLC. The PLC programs now is done.

My problems now is how to customize the GUI as a simulator for my projects and link it with my PLC programs.

Thank you leitmotif