How To Determine IP Address of AB PLC

You can use the free tool angry IP scanner for this. Set it to scan from 0.0.0.0 to 255.255.255.255 it will take about 20 minutes to do this but it works and it's free and requires no rebott of the system and it will give you the ip addy of all the other devices on that network as well.

Here is a link http://www.angryip.org/w/Home

bornwild & The Plc Kid thanks for replaying so i get the program angry ip scanner and i will try it
thanks alot and still hoping find command on dos

bornwild & The Plc Kid thanks for replaying so i get the program angry ip scanner and i will try it
thanks alot and still hoping find command on dos

Hussein

Glad to be of help but there is no DOS command that will do that. If you were already on the same subnet then you could do a ip config and see router info if it was setup dhcp. The plc will respond to dhcp but it is not a dhcp server.

If you do not have luck with angry IP then there are some black hat tools that can be used for this purpose but i don't want to post those on the forum. PM me and i will give you a quick lesson that will help.