How to search in RS5000

I can see that output card 10 is an analog card. on output card 11 I can see that output bits 9 thru 15 are not being used, also on output card 12 output bits 5 and 8 are the only ones being used and output 5 happens to be true. Looking at output card 10 they it listed as float, would this be the same as an analog card?

ouput usage.jpg

Those addresses appear to be alias tags to other things. Are there any 1771 I/O racks attached to your DHRIO card. These look similar to the tags created by the 1756-RIO module for controlling 1771 I/O on ControlLogix.

Similar Topics

A customer is asking if I can do a check on his batch numbers and reject a batch from starting if the check fails. The setup is as follows: I have...
Replies
Views
Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
I have an InTouch HMI that has PID parameters. I need to find what the PID values were in the past. I have backups from the past, but none...
Replies
Views
Good morning folks, I'm on a quest to find all of the references to the CurrentUserHasCode function in our project. I have the project...
Replies
Views
Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom