How to store a WinCC table in an SQL table

userxyz

Hi,

As you all know we can work with the recipes in WinCC Advanced/flexible. To build some kinda batch system, this can be done. In the background a recipe file is build (ldf I think) to store the table/records in there.

But let's say I want to store a table visualised on a WinCC Advanced view to an SQL database table as a record. is that the way to do it or am I making thinks weird ?

let's say you have 12 records with parameters like temperature, time in, time out.

Looks like this for example:

unit 1 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 2 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 3 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 4 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 5 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 6 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 7 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 8 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 9 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 10 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 11 , 0 , 0 , 0
unit 12 , 0 , 0 , 0

If I want to write this in SQL in one trigger, then I have to see each variable as a column, Am I right ? Putting all in one record. I think Recipes of WinCC Adv. works also like this.

How do you guys see this ?

Or should I write each record indiviually so that I see this in a real table like above. What's the most logic way to work and is it done to write a complete batch / table at once to a SQL DB ?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,
Gerry