how to update software?

coacht

I have started a new job at a small company. The PC that they have is out dated. My question is how do I update the soft ware and what is the best to date software today. I need RS logix 500, paniel builder32 and RS Lynx.

Best thing is to get ahold of your local AB distrubutor. Depending on how dated your software is you may be able to just purchase a Tech Support package and get your software updated.

One thing to watch out for. Make sure your computer can handle the software. This is generally not an issue with RS Logix but can be. Your distrubutor should be able to help with this also.

Similar Topics

hello guys. I'm using 5 Stratix 5700 Switches 4 of them make DLR(Device Level Ring) And one of them software version is not matched 15.2(6)E1...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a spb nw0p30, an old plc from fuji, i have just try to access from my computer but still have difficulties, from what i read from...
Replies
Views
I shipped out a 1769-L36ERM system a while back and need to update the software. I've been looking to see if this is possible with the SD card...
Replies
Views
I received a notice that my SUS was for Step 7 v5.5 was about to expire. Is this service necessary? Thanks Chris
Replies
Views
I am certain this is a fairly easy thing to fix but I am still having problems. We are using two AB PLCs on a Fire and Gas detection system. One...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom