i need software to controll micro logix 1000

a.m

dear sir,
i m a programming controll plc ,, i have found in a company which i m working a micrologix 1000 a-b allen-bradelly so i found the cable also but i got difficulties in the software i dont have the software program to program the device so any one kindly inform me where i can found a free software program to program the micologix 1000 ... thanks

[email protected]

you need a version of SLC 500 I believe there is a shareware version available however it is limitted in its usage.

Similar Topics

I want to buy used/inexpensive (under $500) PLC hardware and software for personal use/testing. Can any of you suggest the best way to go about...
Replies
Views
Started a new job a few months ago that had really no one with plc experience. They have mostly Allen Bradley hardware. Some slc, micro Logix...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I have an Old PLC Hitachi EC2-D60HRP that I am in urgent need of the Software to make few modifications Anyone can I assist with the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, First time on this forum. Trying to figure out what software is required to communicate with a GE 90-30 IC693CPU331-AA. Got a copy of...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an old Exor Tline HMI that requires an older version of UniOP Designer. I reached out to Exor but they no longer support this older...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom