Ignition HMI - The Details

The have no key lockout or F4 lockout

Graphics must be SVC to animate
Graphics animate even in dev mode which is very cumbersome
I recommend to anyone not to use it myself
Lots of bugs

They have no key lockout or F4 lockout
Client scripts can capture anything except ctrl-alt-del. But I'm not so sure it's "built-in" to any of them. Usually a separate utility is installed that either replaces the shell or modifies the registry (DeskLock comes to mind).

Graphics must be SVC to animate
Untrue, but vector graphics have better scalability, so why not use it?

Graphics animate even in dev mode which is very cumbersome
That seems to be more of a personal preference.

I've used IA's products since before Ignition was Ignition. I've used it on Windows and Linux. It's very powerful software. The flip side of that coin is that, the more powerful a package is, the more interesting ways you can hose yourself over.

Happily, there's a strong community on their forums (like we have here, with users from a wide variety of experiences (like we have here) who are willing to help others out (like we do here).

I definitely disagree with the comment about it being buggy. I find that it is by far the most stable industrial software I have dealt with. Bugs that are found, are dealt with quickly, unlike many of their competitors.