intouch scada 10

vinukrishnan

hi,am using intouch scada version 10
first of all i want to inform you that i am having little knowledge in intouch scada version 10...but still find the way to make the required windows.
problem:-
i am having two window one is for monitoring the plant and the other is for monitoring alarms .and when they are running i want switch between these two window example using push button(named it as alarm) which is created at the first window and when i push this button i have to switch from my first window to my second window(in which alarms are displayed)...in the second window also there is a switch using that i have to move from second window to the first one ......that means i should be able to view any one of the window during running by just pressing push button.please give a solution to establish that kind of switching between the windows
if any more information required please inform me..thank you

If the buttons are just on the screen itself and don't have to change, the easiest way is the following.

Create a button on the main screen
Doule click the button (should pop open a selection screen)
Click Show Window
Select the Window you want shown (Alarm)
Click Hide Window
Select the Window you want to hide (Main)

On the alarm screen create another button that points to the main screen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you need to use the same space for the button on a row of buttons (or other reasons) make 2 buttons in the same manner as above, but on the screen where you select the "Show Window" and "Hide Windows" also select "Visibility" and make a memory integer tag and choose set the visibility on when the tag==1 and the other as visible when the tag==0. (This example the alarm button would have visibility expression set to tag==0 with Visible State set to On, the main button would have tag==1 with Visible State set to On.)

On your main screen left click and make a window script that sets tag=0 while showing and on the alarm screen make a window scrpit that sets tag=1 while showing. If you have it set right the button with visibility check will show when tag=1 and hide when tag=0 the other button will do the opposite both being changed by the window being displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want the user to select any screen to view. Make a selection popup that is shown by the main button. On the pop-up make buttons with the screen the user can select. When the user selects the screen, use the button on the pop-up to hide the pop-up and show the screen desired.

Last edited: